Friday, February 24, 2012

Photoshop open assignment


I used the following website for my photoshop assignment:
http://www.astahost.com/info/tllfi-photoshop-tutorial-adding-color-black-white-photo-splash-pic.html

   The website article gave instructions on how to add color to a photo by desaturating it and adding color into selected areas. The website offers a lot of other photoshop tutorials to choose from. It was very easy to follow. The instructions were numbered which helped split up the steps to make it less overwhelming to do. The steps were also very detailed and specific and walked you through the directions so you weren't confused. The only problem I had with the website was the places where pictures were supposed to be inserted in the article were blue squares with question marks, but I could still complete the tutorial with only the instructions.
   The tutorial actually turned out to be a lot easier than I had expected. The directions were simple and it was easy to complete. I had planned on doing another, more difficult assignment, but I couldn't figure it out and didn't have enough time to do another assignment, so I edited more photos using the same tutorial:





No comments:

Post a Comment