Monday, March 5, 2012

Assignment 7- Still Life

For this assignment, I chose to shoot a still life photo. We had to take a photo of a subject that we arrange. We also had to edit our photos in photoshop.



ISO: 80
F stop: f/4
exposure: 1/320






This assignment taught me how to take a good still life photo. I learned how to arrange elements of a photo to make it a still life. I arranged my photo by putting rocks in the shape of a heart and added a flower in the middle. I also edited it in photoshop by adjusting the curves and levels which helped bring out the colors and made the texture pop. I think my photo turned out really well, and photoshop gave the colors and textures a unique contrast.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you set this photo up. The background works well with the picture and adds more color.

    ReplyDelete